[Ti] 1GHz TiBook or 1.25GHz AlBook?

Renaud Dreyer rdreyer at math.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:18:49 PST 2004

Le jeudi, 15 jan 2004, à 14:58 US/Pacific, Tom Klinkowstein a écrit :

> I have an 867 Ti and am considering an Al as a second unit.
>
> Love the long battery like of the Ti; does anyone get similar
> performance on Al?

After installing the battery software update for my AlBook, I get 4.5
hours of battery time with maximum energy savings settings (no airport,
bluethooth off etc.).

> Where is the download someone mentioned to increase battery
> performance?

That would be Apple's battery software update, which should
automatically appear in your software updates if your portable can run
it. Ciao,

         Renaud