[Ti] What does this do on your tibook?

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Sat Jan 17 22:29:13 PST 2004

Sounds a bit like the classic joke, "Doctor it hurts every time I do this...
the doctor says, then don't do that."

The PowerBook is probably sensing something has been removed from the
computer (it's why USB is plug and play -- constantly sensing), even in
sleep, so it probably wakes because of that, and then goes back to sleep
after a set period of time (maybe according to the inactivity time set in
the control panel).  The solution is probably to never unplug anything while
the book is in sleep mode.

Just my lil' hypothesis.

- JFL