Trackpad? (Was: PB Trade-In ?)

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 22:04:40 PST 2004

On Jan 19, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Kynan Shook wrote:
> Some people are a little bothered by the very large trackpad; you
> might find it necessary to turn off the tap-to-click, (or turn on
> ignore trackpad while typing) to avoid clicking in random spots on the
> screen while writing.

Is anyone noticing that in 10.3.2 (and maybe the 10.3's before it) that
"Ignore accidental trackpad input" doesn't do anything to save you
while typing?  I tried using the Clicking/Dragging/Drag Lock operations
for half a week, but had to turn them off because when I was typing, it
would click me into another screen!

Benn