[Ti] Titanium PB Trade-In Question

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Tue Jan 20 08:22:17 PST 2004

on 1/20/04 6:27 AM, giorgio gomelsky at gio1 at rcn.com wrote:

> Anybody knows if Apple Stores can implement this deal?

They can do the verification that the machine qualifies, but you can't
simply take your old machine in and walk out with your new machine -- at
least the store I went to (Washington Square, Portland, OR) didn't permit
that.

They did mention that it *may* be possible to cross-ship, but that would
require working with the AppleCare folks, who, from my understanding, are
the ones who are facilitating the program.

--
Glenn L. Austin <><
Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver