[Ti] Trackpad? (Was: PB Trade-In ?)

Kynan Shook kynan at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 20 07:16:35 PST 2004

Works fine for me.  Try typing one letter repeatedly while moving your
finger around; modifier keys don't prevent movement of the trackpad,
though, and the delay is very brief, so things can still happen while
you are inbetween words.  If it's not working, try turning it off and
back on, or deleting the associated preferences file.