Recovery options

Iain McShane imcshane at mac.com
Mon Jan 26 10:24:42 PST 2004

Left my Titanium Powerbook in a Taxi early this morning in Shenzhen China

Specs:

Ti Powerbook (November 01), 667Mhz, 512M RAM, 45G Hard drive, CDRW (not
Combo drive) and a broken latch (does not stay closed), lots of bangs and
missing paint on both front corners as it's been dropped a few times.

It's been more countries than I can count, that's engineering.

S/N: QT1480ZRKVB

Guess it's long gone, have contacted the local user groups and stores. I'm
also watching the auction sites. (to buy it back)

Any recommendations on firmware locks for the future? I remember previous
powerbooks had a lock built into the Forth firmware is this still available?

.

Not cried out loud yet......... but will soon...... picking up a second hand
1G Ti on Friday....

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml