[Ti] Anybody ever used Tech Tools Pro 4?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Mon Jan 26 11:03:08 PST 2004

In the interests of setting the record straight on this one the I
decided to give the drive another go and sure enough the thing mounts
now. The machine would have nothing of it before but now it seems to be
working again.

Go figure. So for now TT4 is in the clear but I won't be running it
against this drive unless
it's absolutely necessary.