[Ti] CD writing software that's smart?

rob morris rob.morris at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 08:42:10 PST 2004

On 27.1.2004 9:43, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> wrote:

> I believe I've added value to this forum.
    You do.

> How can I use the program if I don't have a .mac subscription.
You don't...you can't.  It comes with the subscription to .mac.  "Backup" is
not for sale as software.  It is not provided as stand alone backup
software.  It is designed to be used with the service much like other parts
of other services.  It is not leased software, it is just one piece of a
service.  If you do not get the service, you do not get the software. You
stop using the service, you stop using the features of the service.

> I don't need a .mac subscription since I use gallery on my own website
> and .mac
> provides me nothing that I need.

Then it is not an issue for you is it.  There are plenty of other backup
apps out there that are stand alone software apps, available for sale, easy
to use.

Cheers