[Ti] clock reset without battery?

Malcolm Cornelius malcolm at fireflyuk.net
Thu Jul 1 12:53:21 PDT 2004

>> Re "BIOS" battery Malcolm wrote: On the underside of the track pad top
>> section on the side away from the DVD
>> slot - or at least is on all the 15in that I've seen, I've never
>> looked at a 12 or 17.
> ----------
> I'm talking about a Tibook. Are you possibly refering to an Al-book
> since you mention the 12 and 17 inch which doesn't exist in Titanium?

No.

The Ti 15in.

> If you're talking about a Tibook ­ are you or anybody else knowing what
> kind of battery and technical spec for it? I can find no information on
> Apples site and would like to know what to have in hand before I take
> the Tibook apart again for a replacement of that battery if that is
> possible.

Short of taking my machine apart again, no !  I suppose I might have a 400
lying in bits somewhere - which model do you have as they certainly differ.

The 400/500 are a bank of cells the 550/667 are just one or two, can't
remember what the DVI look like.

--
Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk