[Ti] Largest fastest best hd to fit inside 867MHz 15 "TiBook??

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 18:11:28 PDT 2004

The 80gig is not the 7200 rpm.  I put the 60Gig 7200rpm in my Ghz,
Superdrive.  It made wuite a difference in launching applications, and
startup.  Cut startup time in half.  The downside is the power
consumption, it dropped my battery life a little, but it was WELL worth
the money.  I also bought the IOgear External enclosure, and am using
my old 60Gig as a backup drive.

John Belen