[Ti] Largest fastest best hd to fit inside 867MHz 15"TiBook??

Bill Planey mac.info at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 15:23:41 PDT 2004

I don't think the 80 gb version is 7200 rpm at this time..  I think the 60
gb is still the only one that offers a 7200 rpm version.

You will get google results with that phrase, but that's only because
there's a mixture of the right specs on the same page being found, not in
the same product.

OTOH, they may have just introduced a 80 gb 7200 and not everyone has it
yet...

Bill