[Ti] AirPort Base Station use in Italy

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:17:41 PDT 2004

2004-07-05 kl. 17.07 skrev Robert Ameeti:
> There is more to Internet connectivity than TCP/IP.
>
> Look at the Internet tab in the AirPort Base Station Admin Utility and
> check out the 'Connect Using' pop down.
-------
I don't know how ISP is working in Italy, but I feel that the
configuration you may have to do will be done in your Ti- or Albook
with just the Base Station Admin Utility and that the Airport doesn't
have different default settings in the hardware or its own software.

In Sweden I do all settings directly connected to the modem, cable or
(A)DSL by ethernet cable. When I' m satisfied it is working correctly I
transfer the settings to the Airport Base Station with the help of the
Admin Utility.

I don't know if this help you. Only wanted to show you _one_ European
version for comparison.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)