[Ti] AirPort Base Station use in Italy

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Mon Jul 5 10:00:45 PDT 2004

Italy is a pretty large country, so you need at least to indicate where you
are heading for a reasonable answer.

I have not heard of any problems like those you describe in Denmark either,
so I doubt that it will be a problem. Networking, especially networking done
by telecoms is pretty much based on international standards in Europe,
AFAIK.

Cheers,

Kim