[Ti] iTunes bypassing Canada [OT - RANT]

RP McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Jul 5 10:25:04 PDT 2004

On 5/7/04 3:43 pm, "Lisbeth Zachs" <zachs at swedenmail.com> wrote (in part):

> Sounds like a Monthly Syndrome

But it is :-)

People are running around the streets here in the UK saying
'Excuse me, can you spare 79 p, I've got a bad case of iTMS Syndrome...its
this new thing that they have no cure for!'

To which every good soul has deep understanding...

> Music Store both said and written sounds much nicer. :-)

Agreed, sorry. Hope it comes to all countries soon and that we will be able
to purchase foreign music locally as well...

Interestingly enough today I saw some figures breaking it down in which the
UK audience was in front with 350,000 songs purchased, the Germans followed
with 250,000 and the French were around 100,000 (not going to comment on
what they were doing instead...)

Cheers,

Richard