[Ti] Monitor Callibration?

Dave Morrison davemor at knology.net
Tue Jul 6 06:22:24 PDT 2004

Frank,
I trust this guy a lot, and he isn't all that jazzed about the ability
of LCD screens (yet), but here's some great comparisons of software and
hardware for accurate monitor calibrations:

http://www.shootsmarter.com/infocenter/wc026a.htm

He's a big fan of the LaCie line (I have the 22" model) and I think
LaCie came out with their own LCD recently. Who knows, maybe it's a
winner.

dave