Late model Titaniums

Alarik W. Skarstrom acies at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 7 12:01:02 PDT 2004

Dear Titanium List,

I am thinking about buying a late model Titanium PowerBook. By late,
I mean after it acquired the Level 3 cache. There were, I gather from
the reviews, many improvements over the earlier models (in terms of
screen quality, bus speed, etc.).

My question is this, well, two really: Aside from its hinges, does
the later Titanium have any other Achilles' heels?

The company RadTech makes a kit for aligning the hinges so that they
don't bind and don't, I assume, break. Does anyone have any
experience with this?

Thanks!

Alarik