[Ti] Late model Titaniums

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jul 7 14:42:45 PDT 2004

Peter Krug typed this message on 7/7/04 4:33 PM:

> In addition to Justin's comments, even the last 1 GHz Ti still has
> poor airport reception compared to the iBooks and AluBooks.  But the
> AluBooks can't use the Ti-Tote-N-Tilt handle.

Well, my AluBook (a recent one) has much worse Airport reception then my
earlier 1g TiPb (DVI), so I guess no two are necessarily alike.

The only problem that my earlier 1g TiPB developed was the connector to the
SuperDrive kept coming loose and I had to squeeze the case at the rear of
part of the SuperDrive to get it to work. Otherwise it was a very elegant
piece of equipment.

jg