[Ti] Anyone else having problems with OS X 10.3.4 and/or Java 1.4.2 ?

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Tue Jul 13 17:11:03 PDT 2004

I haven't had to reboot like that at all.

Do you have any preference panes like PithHelmet or others that alter the
functionality of your browsers?

My only problem that necessitates a reboot is (still) Airport 3.4.1 on my
iMac (using an ordinary Airport card and my PB an Airport Extreme card).
Every day or two the iMac that is sharing its internet connection will just
freeze while I am doing some heavy downloading on the PB. Very annoying.
Beer paid for solution! (Wine if it sticks ;-) )

Apart from that no problems here. Did you check your preference files,
repair permissions, running the periodic unix-scripts etc?

Kim