Scratched up i-book after logic board repair

Christoph Pistor cpistor at frys.com
Wed Jul 14 13:04:38 PDT 2004

Dear list,

So after two month of happy I-booking my logic board was finally done. After
dropping it off at the Apple store for repair I received it back today,
working, but top and bottom case totally scratched up. I know for sure that
I treated my i-book well and did not scratch up the case. However, Apple
care is telling me that they received the book with the scratches. That
leaves only the store "GENIUSSES" to have scratched it up.

Has anybody else had similar experiences?

Christoph