[Ti] Scratched up i-book after logic board repair

Your Name cpistor at frys.com
Wed Jul 14 21:20:05 PDT 2004

At the store, I was told that they are doing such an entrance
evaluation at the repair facility, but what happens untill the book
gets there is sort of up in the air. However, the Genius accepted my
complaint and took the book back for another repair.

Christoph

> Le 14 juil. 04, à 22:04, Christoph Pistor a écrit :
>
> > Dear list,
> >
> > So after two month of happy I-booking my logic board was finally
done.
> > After
> > dropping it off at the Apple store for repair I received it back
today,
> > working, but top and bottom case totally scratched up. I know for
sure
> > that
> > I treated my i-book well and did not scratch up the case. However,
> > Apple
> > care is telling me that they received the book with the scratches.
That

digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

Mac ISP
http://macinternetaccess.com

> RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20
Traveler