Airport and Ethernet connections

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 13:25:52 PDT 2004

I could use a little help please.

I use an airport bs to connect at home to the net. That is fine. It
provides lousy connectivity to my home server (G4 desktop) though. I've
tried shutting off all the 2.4ghz stuff and implementing other tips
I've been given on this board.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to configure both an airport
connection (to be used for internet access) and an ethernet connection
that will be used for file sharing. I cannot figure out how to do that.
Step by step instructions for this aging hippie will be most welcome.

David