Excel Crash

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Tue Jun 8 03:46:54 PDT 2004

Something really odd is happening with my M$ Excel V. X. I tried
creating a shortcut of excel on my desktop. when i dragged it, and
tried to launch it, it crashed and gave me an error. I tried dragging
it back in, but it is still crashing. I deleted the
com.microsoft.excel.plist  and fixed permission but still, i am facing
the same problem. This is not the case with all the other application
in M$ Office v. X.

If anyone can help me out on how to fix it I would appreciate it.

Thanks :)

Sam