KVM Switch with correct key mapping (win<->opt, alt<->cmd)

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Thu Jun 10 16:43:39 PDT 2004

A while ago I read about a KVM switch which mapped a Windows keyboard to
Macintosh with the correct mapping of the modifier keys.  But I did not save
the link!

By "correct mapping", I mean:

Windows "alt" keys map to Macintosh "command" keys
Windows "windows" keys map to Macintosh "option" keys

(For some reason, most KVM switches are made the other way, which is wrong,
and users correct the problem by using DoubleCommand or hacking the system.)

Does anyone know about this KVM switch with no-hack "correct mapping"?

Thanks,

Jerry Krinock