[Ti] KVM Switch with correct key mapping (win<->opt, alt<->cmd)

Yuta Hsu yhsu at mac.com
Fri Jun 11 05:45:13 PDT 2004

You mean for all of these years I've been using the "wrong" keys? :)

I've used various USB keyboards with my Macs and the "Windows" key was
always the "Command" key, and the "Alt" keys were always the "Option"
keys.  This is hooking up the keyboards directly to the Mac... no KVM
or adapter.  If those mappings are wrong, someone better inform Apple!
:)

Seriously, is there really a "wrong" way to map the keys?  It's a
personal preference, isn't it?  :)  Hope you find that KVM switch!

Cheers,
Yuta