[Ti] traveling overseas need tech advice

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Jun 14 01:21:42 PDT 2004

On 14 Jun 2004, at 09:01, T Molnar wrote:

> I to like the "feel" of "real" film/negatives :-)

Yep -- isn't it great!

Handling slides and the display of those rich penetrating tones in a
darkened room with friends is also too unforgettable to miss.

Actually, for a while I was convinced that what I needed was a home
film scanner for scanning my negatives, but these are still
prohibitively expensive (I think). Best of both worlds would be nice.

i get the funny feeling that the kids at school today, once grown up,
will laugh at us for being "old-timers". Heh.

--
Tarik