[Ti] MacTruck

M Burke mburke6225 at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 22:01:16 PDT 2004

I agree that the MacTruck cannot contain the plug or accessories,
bluetooth mouse etc.  But if you are backpacking the MacTruck gives you
that extra security and protection you don't get with a backpack alone.
  I think it would be less cumbersome than a normal case and John
Griffin is right, for short hauls put the supply in your coat pocket.  I
also like how you can keep the book in the case and tilt it making it
easier to type and keeping the motherboard cool.  And if something is
gonna get scratched I'd rather it be the truck then the book.  FWIW.