[Ti] Albook hinge question

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 14:28:11 PDT 2004

Colin Buttimer typed this message on 6/28/04 3:14 AM:

> I must confess that, wonderful though this 15" Albook is, the fact that
> there are three rather unsatisfactory elements to the hardware is rather
> disappointing:
> - the battery is a little loose and rattles
> - the release button is too set into the body and it's therefore rather
> difficult to get the Albook to open
> - the aforementioned cracking hinge

Not to mention the much-discussed wobble of the lid when closed with the
newest crop. There is enough of a gap along the sides to attract plenty of
dust to the screen, trackpad and keyboard - with all the circuity below.
Apple should fix this.

jg