[Ti] Albook hinge question

Ben Cheng kenshin at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 14:31:24 PDT 2004

Well you could also take a look at Radtech's Glide kits as well:

http://www.radtech.us/Products/Glides.aspx

I bought one of the AlGlides and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or
not but after initial application it seemed to eliminate the noise but
after awhile the effect wears off and it starts to be stiff and crack
again.  =(

-Ben