[Ti] [semi - OT] Tiger - Core Image Graphics

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at hotblack.net
Tue Jun 29 09:46:13 PDT 2004

Howdy,

So they're basically stating that it requires the use of vertex and pixel
shaders which are part of the current generation of "DirectX 9" feature
graphics cards.  So this means anything with a Radeon 9600 onwards in it and
a Geforce FX 5600 onwards (including the FX 6000 series).  If it can't
happen in hardware, it happens in software so there'll be support for core
graphics apps - it'll just happen *very slowly*.

.t