[Ti] clock reset without battery?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Jun 30 03:16:09 PDT 2004

2004-06-29 kl. 23.18 skrev Justin R.Miller:

>  Clock being set to 12/31/69 7:00pm.
>
> I would think that there is an internal BIOS battery that would keep
> this going -- am I mistaken?
-----------
Mistaken or not, when I have had my battery accidently disconnect while
unplugged I have to reset the clock every time. But mine is set to may
or something 1970 or possible 1971. It is rather funny that we don't
seem to have the same basic date for all Tibooks since it obviously not
the date of production anyway. :-)

I have taken my Tibook apart and found no obvious place fpr a
replaceable BIOS battery if it exists. I don't think it does acctually.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)