Wireless mouse comments?

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Sun Mar 7 18:14:07 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I just got the Apple wireless mouse, and I was wondering what the reaction
of others has been to it.  I'm a little disappointed in its responsiveness.
Its seems to have a delay on it (split seconds, but that's a lot when we're
talking about multiple clicks per second when I'm drwaing and drafting), and
often misses movement.  I find myself correcting my movements all the time
to get to a what I want on the screen.

The other bummer is that USBoverdrive doesn't work with it.  Which is too
bad, because Apple still cripples usability and productivity with the low
mouse speed range that seems to be aimed at those over a certain age....
And USBoverdrive was beautiful.

This is compared to a WIRED apple mouse, which I've found to be head and
shoulders better than any other mouse in terms of responsiveness and
accuracy.

Anyone else?

Cheers.