[Ti] Wireless mouse comments?

John simplymail at ururk.com
Sun Mar 7 19:20:12 PST 2004

> I just got the Apple wireless mouse, and I was wondering what the
> reaction
> of others has been to it.  I'm a little disappointed in its
> responsiveness.
> Its seems to have a delay on it (split seconds, but that's a lot when
> we're
> talking about multiple clicks per second when I'm drwaing and
> drafting), and
> often misses movement.  I find myself correcting my movements all the
> time
> to get to a what I want on the screen.

I have a MS wireless blue mouse, and also don't care for the level of
responsiveness (or unresponsiveness). I thought I got used to it, but
whenever I use a wired mouse, I am envious. it in't bluetooth, but Rf.

The other problem, I believe, is the weight. I am not too sure about
the Apple mouse, but it feels like there is alot more inertia to
overcome with the wireless due to it's weight.