[Ti] Wireless mouse comments?

Kevin Taylor kevin at kevinptaylor.com
Sun Mar 7 19:28:36 PST 2004

My Logitech Rf wireless is great. I have to change batteries about
every 3 months, though.

My main complaint is the speed of keyboard input. Whether it is my
wireless keyboard or my powerbook G4's built in keyboard, working in
the terminal can be painfully slow. It almost feels like I am in a
telnet connection.

--Kevin