[Ti] Help, epson printers or is it me!!!!!

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sun Mar 7 21:37:32 PST 2004

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004, the following words from Bill Barton
wbill at bellatlantic.net, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>I am just really frustrated today, I am looking at two epson printers a
>8x10 and a larger carriage one for up to 13x19 inch prints and both are
>dead. I seem to only get two years out of these epson printers before
>the print heads go bad, or there is a major problem with the main
>circuit board. Is it me, or is that all I should really expect out of
>them.

I've only owned one Epson printer and I doubt I will ever buy another.
That ink clogging cost me too much in money, frustration and time. It's
not just you - I belonged to an Epson mailing list where the issue was
brought up almost daily. Unfortunately, I didn't learn of the list until
after I bought the Epson. There are just as many very vocal Epson users
who love the print quality with few or no clogging annoyances.

--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca, writer and philosopher

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.6 * 768 MB Ram *