[Ti] Help, epson printers or is it me!!!!!

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Mon Mar 8 21:25:35 PST 2004

I thought the print heads were part of the replaceable cartridge units
(unless one bought cartridge without heads),
and thus replacement of the ink with head would fix head problems.

But, I've now an Empson color stylus 800 that rather suddenly does
everything
(make noise, move the heads/cartridges, etc) except put ink on the
paper.
Changed to new cartridge/head, and no difference.
(Changed to other Mac, no difference).

If the heads are not in the replaceable cartridge units, where are they
and
how get to those likely "user non-serviceable" parts.
(with ammonia?)

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com