[Ti] Rubber Feet?

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Tue Mar 9 12:52:44 PST 2004

At 10:59 AM -0500 on 3-9-04, John Griffin wrote:

>  I use the Radio Shack clear silicone dome shaped replacement feet. They stay
>  on, are really rubbery (so the Powerbook can't slide off the desk). I use
>  them to replace lost feet on just about anything. They come 12 to a package.

Yes -- thank you! I've had them on my TiBook for almost two years
already, and they still work great. But now I need them to replace
the lost rubber feet on my Kensington Expert Mouse Pro, and couldn't
remember where I got them (and of course can't find the ones I had
left over). But yes, I'm sure it was Radio Shack, now that you
mention it!

Bob