12" laptop bag suggestions

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Fri Mar 12 14:56:27 PST 2004

Hi list,

I have a Titanium, but my question is regarding my girlfriend's 12"
iBook, effectively the same size as a 12" PowerBook for the purposes of
hopefully staying on topic to the list.  In fact, I've been mulling
over a 12" PowerBook myself and would have to switch from my Willow
case if I did change, so I'm asking ahead for my benefit as well...

She has narrowed her case choices down to the Tom Bihn Hipster bag and
the Timbuk2 Commute bag.  Can anyone recommend one over the other, or
one company over the other?  I hear raves about Timbuk2 all the time
but she is leaning towards the Hipster because it seems a little
smaller.  Any feedback is appreciated.

http://www.tombihn.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TR515R&Category_Code=300&Product_Count=10
http://www.timbuk2.com/commute.t2

--
Justin R. Miller
incanus at codesorcery.net