[Ti] Forcing 400 to use external screen

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:54:04 PST 2004

2004-03-14 kl. 23.01 skrev John:
> Boot the machine
> Do an option F2 (option plus one of the brightness keys)
----------
Assuming the Ti400 has Panther installed and that your system has the
same menu order as the Swedish one:

It may be easier to get the _general_ control panel (System preferenses
or whatever you call it) by clicking in the top left corner of the
screen. The Apple Menu is reachable in the first centimeter and will
fall down on one click. By puching the down arrow on the keyboard 4
times you will have System preferences selected and by pressing Enter
it's window will open on the Tibooks screen in the center and with it's
namelist a centimeter from the top.

Try and click in the namelist and drag the window to the good screen.
When you have it there you can choose the monitor control alternative
and proceed from there.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)