post 10.3.3 stability

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu Mar 18 04:49:50 PST 2004

Being always an early adopter, I have upgraded to 10.3.3 yesterday.
  My observation (too soon tobe statistically significant) is that I
have less stability.

I have just had QT6.3 quit on me.  The new Safari quit this morning.
Not for any reason that I can identify.  It happened whilst I was
working on a different application, it just happened in the
background, and I got one of those windows to send to Apple.

I can't remember these kind of (Apple) applications quitting like
this.  Certainly not 2 on the same day.

Anyone else have this observation?

Trevor