[Ti] post 10.3.3 stability

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 08:49:13 PST 2004

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley typed this message on 3/18/04 7:49 AM:

> Being always an early adopter, I have upgraded to 10.3.3 yesterday.
> My observation (too soon tobe statistically significant) is that I
> have less stability.
>
> I have just had QT6.3 quit on me.  The new Safari quit this morning.
> Not for any reason that I can identify.  It happened whilst I was
> working on a different application, it just happened in the
> background, and I got one of those windows to send to Apple.
>
> I can't remember these kind of (Apple) applications quitting like
> this.  Certainly not 2 on the same day.

Probably the problematic stability of your system can be traced to the fact
that your QuickTime has not been upgraded to 6.5. Any calls to QT would most
likely result in a crash now that you have OS X 10.3.3 running. Better get
6.5 and see if that solves it.

jg