[Ti] iChat and 10.3.3

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Fri Mar 19 11:34:19 PST 2004

On 19.3.2004 13:20, "Dr. Trevor J. Hutley" <hutley at geneva-link.ch> wrote:

> Is this another update needed or a stability issue ?
>
> Now that I have installed 10.3.3, I am unable to launch iChat (no
> Version shown, dated 12 August 2003) anymore.  After one bounce in
> the Dock, I get the Crash Report, the contents of which are appended.
>
> It seems to be looking for someone....!
>
> I have made no known changes to iChat for several weeks.
>
> How is iChat for everyone else who made the upgrade ?
>
> Can anyone throw any light on the basis for this Crash?
>
> regards,  Trevor

Works fine for me Trevor...no problems at all.  Not sure what your issue is
there.  But I have been waiting for you to appear in my iChat, like a mirage
in those desert sands you are in.   Since it was already working for you,
and we tried it via Geneva and have been trying to connect via SA and here,
I was hoping to see you pop up.  Will email off list.
Cheers