[Ti] iChat and 10.3.3

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 19 11:45:25 PST 2004

At 22:20 +0300 19/3/04, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>Is this another update needed or a stability issue ?
>
>Now that I have installed 10.3.3, I am unable to launch iChat (no
>Version shown, dated 12 August 2003) anymore.  After one bounce in
>the Dock, I get the Crash Report, the contents of which are appended.
>
>It seems to be looking for someone....!
>
>I have made no known changes to iChat for several weeks.
>
>How is iChat for everyone else who made the upgrade ?
>
>Can anyone throw any light on the basis for this Crash?
>
>regards,  Trevor
>
>	OS Version:     10.3.3 (Build 7F44)
>	Report Version: 2
>
>	Command: iChat
>
>	Link (dyld) error:
>
>dyld:
>/Volumes/Applications/Applications/iChat.app/Contents/MacOS/iChat
>Undefined symbols:
>/Volumes/Applications/Applications/iChat.app/Contents/MacOS/iChat
>undefined reference to _kNotificationAddedPerson expected to be
>defined in InstantMessage

Trevor,

I'm using the 2.1 Beta of iChat AV with 10.3.3 and it seems fine
(apart from AOL sometimes losing the connection). When it loses the
link all I get is a dialogue box, the application keeps running and
Rendezvous is still fine.

No Crash Report.
--
Regards,

Mark (}-:

AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Parker's Law: Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the
bone. from Murphy's Law, by Arthur Block, 1977.