[Ti] iChat and 10.3.3

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun Mar 21 00:25:13 PST 2004

At 10:20 PM +0300 3/19/04, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

>w that I have installed 10.3.3, I am unable to launch iChat (no Version shown, dated 12 August 2003) anymore.  After one bounce in the Dock, I get the Crash Report, the contents of which are appended.

Just a suggestion - it may be that iChat invokes something else that is problematic, something like an internet protocol or port that leads to the crash. It may even be that iChat is set for audio out to a bluetooth device, or some other device that doesn't exist or has a bad driver.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)