[Ti] Vacationing TiBook

dparmet at optonline.net dparmet at optonline.net
Mon Mar 22 09:10:32 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Wozniak <steve at woz.org>

> If you're worried about losing a computer at the X-Ray machine
> look around for a ceiling security camera. At least that will give
> you a [possibly false] sense of security. It may be a real camera
> which may be connected to a real recorder which may be running.

actually, the whole airport security thingie gives me a false sense of security ;-)

But all seriousness aside, when I was returning home -- the line for security at the airport was pretty long and it was pretty chaotic. While my PowerBook was still inside the Xray machine and I had already walked through the Xray thing the technician threw up a red flag about the PowerBook, looked up and looked me right in the eye - I was already at the other side of the machine waiting for it.

So... maybe someone is watching and trying to remember who belongs to what.