[Ti] Graphics Programs?

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 08:34:35 PST 2004

Graphic Converter from <http://www.lemkesoft.com/en/graphcon.htm>is a
brilliant 30$ shareware that is pretty good for a lot of graphics things. A
non-upgradable version came included with my 15" AlBook, but I am tempted to
pay the shareware fee anyway, just because the application keeps getting
better and better, see the history for the past versions to see how it
evolves here: http://www.lemkesoft.com/en/graphversionsueb.htm

Three places to look for Mac applications, and not just for graphics apps
are:

<http://www.versiontracker.com/macosx/>
<http://www.macshareware.net/index.php?page=0&only=x&alpha=>
<http://www.macupdate.com/index.php?os=macosx>

If you for instance need a button application and not a full fledged
graphics app, there are quite a few of them too. To illustrate, I just made
a quick search at versiontracker here:
<http://www.versiontracker.com/php/search.php?mode=basic&action=search&str=b
utton&plt%5B%5D=macosx&x=13&y=8>

And if you should want something that is allowed to cost money, there are
both Adobes Creative Suite and Macromedia Studio MX 2004.

Cheers,

Kim