[Ti] 15" AlBook Refurb report

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 08:35:42 PST 2004

I paid $1999 for the 1.25Ghz model (saved $600 or $300, depending on how you
look at it) .  Since my wife works for a major university, I could have
gotten it for $2299.  But the refurb price was $2099. So I went for it. A
week later, Apple lowered the refurb price to $1999. I called the Apple
Store Online and they graciously credited my credit card for the difference,
plus tax. Apparently, they will honor prices that were lowered within 14
days of your purchase.