[Ti] Kernal Panic leaving mail app open

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 16:38:37 PST 2004

Hardly something to do with Mail. I have been running mail for weeks without
a reboot. More likely some hardware issue, or perhaps you need to run Repair
Permissions using Disk Utility.

Do you have USB-devices other than the original mouse and keyboard attached?
They used to be culprits in earlier versions of OSX, which reminds me, what
OS are you using ?

Perhaps this link can help:
<http://search.info.apple.com/?search=Go&lr=lang_en&kword=&q=kernel%20panic>

Cheers,