[Ti] moving from Titanium to Albook

John Mistretta mistretta at mac.com
Sat May 1 16:04:55 PDT 2004

One smart move on the insurance.

I don't have anything better to add to the previous, except that Carbon
Copy Cloner came to mind as a way to transfer your system to the new
laptop.

You may have already thought of it, but the other thing is if the hard
drive on the broken TiBook is still functional you have a perfect
excuse to get a 2.5 inch FW enclosure and put the old drive in it for a
fast back-up storage drive and system back-up. If you don't want it,
let me know <grin>