[Ti] New 1.5ghz Powerbook up and running

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon May 3 14:01:41 PDT 2004

John Griffin typed this message on 5/3/04 4:33 PM:

> I am now the proud owner of a 15" 1.5ghz Albook with 128M video, 5400rpm
> Hard Drive and one 1g RAM module (another will be added when the price is
> right). Pretty nice so far!

I should also warn that the airport signal strength is less than what one
might expect. From my desk with my 1ghz Tibook, I got an 80% signal. Now I
can't get close to 70% - it's more like 65% most of the time.

Does anyone know where the antenna are supposed to be on this edition of the
Albook?

jg