2 Ti-Book batteries for sale in New York City (addended)

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Wed May 12 09:31:37 PDT 2004

Hello all.

I have two never-used, never-charged Ti-Book batteries up for sale, one
opened to check for content and the other still sealed, available to
Ti-Book people in New York City.

After participating in the PowerBook trade-in program, these batteries
are effectively nice paperweights for me, so I figured it's time to sell
my spares.
The retail price of these batteries are $129 new, but as I'm a captive
seller, I'm thinking $70 (each) as a fair medium.

I am constantly working in Manhattan with no time for eBay selling, and
we can do this transaction face-to-face after work-hours or on a Sunday.
Going to post this one on the TekServe bulletin board in 2 weeks.

Please contact me directly if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
Sorry for the repeat addended post.

- Jeff